Saturday 9 April 2016

tyga demands custody of son with blac chyna


It might seem like Tyga is supportive of his girlfriend’s brother dating his former fiancée but apparently, back at the ranch, things aren’t so peachy. Tyga and Blac Chyna are reportedly caught in a private war. The rapper has filed legal papers to gain custody of their 3-year-old son King Cairo, a source tells TMZ.
To recap: Tyga is dating Kylie Jenner, who is the younger sister of Rob Kardashian, Rob in engaged to Black Chyna, Blac Chyna has a son with Tyga from their past relationship. Whew!
The two parents allegedly no longer speak to each other directly choosing to use their son’s nanny as a messenger or communicating via email instead. The celebrity gossip site goes on to say that Tyga has changed his number and won’t give it to his ex.
Out on the Twitter streets, Tyga has painted the picture that makes it look as though all he cares for is his son’s happiness. "Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it's not interfering wit my happiness,” he tweeted. "It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy. My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments (sic)."

No comments:

Post a Comment